Tuesday

A ROUND-UP OF INCR-E-D-I-B-L-E CONTAINERS!

Leia em PORTUGUÊS



A couple of weeks ago I was kindly invited by Lis to write an article for The Daring Kitchen. Hmmm, I was a little nervous. I should choose the subject of my article and soon came up with a round-up. I've been collecting recipes and ideas of "edible everything". I really enjoy this kind of creative stuff. So, decided to write my article about edible containers, as the finishing-your-meal-and-eating-your-plate idea really appeals to me! If you also enjoy this kind of thing, check it out at THE DARING KITCHEN under FOOD TALK. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing about it!

5 comments:

  1. Renata, this is such a great article! I was ooohing and aaahing all along! Congratulations on a wonderful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antes de mais nada, parabéns pelo convite e pelo excelente artigo que vc escreveu no DK. Muito legal mesmo. São todas ótimas idéias para "levantar" uma mesa. Também adorei o passo-a-passo do bowl de pão p/ sopa. Como já disse tudo o que vc faz é bem feito. Mais uma vez, parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I had no idea there were so many creative ways to package a meal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great blog! here is so many inspirations!

    have a nice time!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I will have the one filled with pastry cream please - my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete

Devido ao grande número de mensagens de "spam", Testado, Provado & Aprovado não aceita mais comentários anônimos. Desculpem o transtorno.

Due to the large number of spam messages, Testado, Provado & Aprovado no longer accepts anonymous comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...