Tuesday

OK! I SURRENDER! I'M A DARING COOK NOW!

Leia em PORTUGUÊS

Eight months ago I applied for the role of  "Daring Baker" at THE DARING KITCHEN. Since then, I've been having a lot of fun, and above all, I've learned so much and have met so many great people. One month has become too long a period for only one challenge, so I decided to join the Daring Cooks as well. This way, I can get the challenges excitement twice a month!

I have just been accepted as a Daring Cook and will be able to participate in December's challenge. Reveal day for the "Cooks" is the 14th of each month. This means that they have just posted their November challenge which was "Soufflé". Even though I didn't have access to the challenge at that point, coincidentally I made soufflé a few days ago, which is something I love! I had been meaning to blog about it for a while, so, guess this was a "warm up" for my new "Daring Cook" role.

Click HERE  to go to my Soufflé recipe. I didn't use the recipe from the challenge because I didn't have access to the "Cook's" challenges when I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Devido ao grande número de mensagens de "spam", Testado, Provado & Aprovado não aceita mais comentários anônimos. Desculpem o transtorno.

Due to the large number of spam messages, Testado, Provado & Aprovado no longer accepts anonymous comments. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...